If you could take home just one of these boards, which one would you pick?
Sometimes its fun just to line up a few of the trade ins from our team and give them a good look from above. Here are some of Dane Reynolds’ boards from 2009. Listed from left to right we have:
- 5′ 7″ EPS Dumpster Diver, (originally a sharp square tail , we reshaped tail into a squash to see if it would change performance some)
- “The Otter Pop” this is the first board Dane shaped himself. He did it from a raw blank and used a planer for the first time – the whole nine yards.
- 5′ 7” Dumpster Diver Dane got second on at Trestles.
- 6’2” Proton , with the Thomas Cambell artwork,
- The infamous 5′ 6″ Molecule which Dane rode a bit at Duranbah during snapper last year as well as on a few photo trips .