The Guys are back on the road, this time the destination is Brazil. The following is a glimpse into what Dane Reynolds may choose to ride throughout the event, depending on conditions.
Left to right:
- 6’1″ x 18 5/8″ 2 5/16″ Rookie (nicknamed Mississippi), round tail. Dane rode this at both Winki Pop and 13th beach during the bells event.
- 6’1″ x 18 5/8″ 2 5/16″ Rookie (nicknamed Green Light)
- 6’0″ x 19″ x 2 5/16″ Rookie outline (nicknamed Chopper)- Dane chose to try shrinking it down and widening it up to suit the flatter waves found in Brazil.
- 6’0″ x 18 3/4″ x 2 5/16″ Proton. This board was also shrunken down a bit and a touch wider. Could be the go to board for fatter waves with the occasional bowly end section.
- 5’11” x 19″ x 2 5/16″ Midnight Blue III– EPS Foam glassed with Epoxy. An oldie but goodie. Check out the footage of Dane on this board below.
- 5’7 1/2″ x 19 1/2″ x 2 1/4″ Dumpster Diver– similar to the one we offer stock and the one he rode at the trestles event last year. Its also made from EPS foam and glassed with epoxy.
Dane riding the Midnight Blue III. 5th board from left.